- Includes yarn, pattern booklet (Nordic Ecolabel), Leaflet pattern for 'morning glory', plus a label
- Knitting pattern level 3(Intermediate), 3. 5mm circular needle 80cm and 40cm long
- DesignEtte Naturino, 4Ply, 100% Shetland wool
- Sizes: S/M [L/XL: 2XL/3XL], Finished measurements Bust: 89 [118: 148]cm 35 [461⁄2: 581⁄4] in length: 64 [64: 64]cm 251⁄4 [251⁄4: 251⁄4] in
- Pattern booklet (Nordic Eco labelled) with 4 crochet and 4 knitting patterns
The knitting kit 'Morning Glory' includes DesignEtte Naturino - Green line - because you care, 100% Shetlands wool, a pattern booklet (with 4 crochet and 4 knitting patterns), plus a label. Everything you need to start your knitting project is in the kit from DesignEtte. All DesignEtte's patterns are designed for optimal fit that gives you a quality result of your craft project. Knitting level 3 (Intermediate). Needles (not included): 3. 5mm circular needle 80cm and 40cm long, Finished Measurements: . Bust: 89 [118: 148]cm 35 [461⁄2: 581⁄4] in Length: 64 [64: 64]cm 251⁄4 [251⁄4: 251⁄4] in Yarn: DesignEtte Naturino, 4ply, 100% Shetland wool (Approx. 275m per 50g) 15 x 50g balls in various colours. Weight category: 4ply. Tension: . 27 sts x 31 rows to 10cm  in over st pattern using 3. 5mm needles. Care: We recommend hand wash at 30° C. Do not tumble dry. The designer's storytelling behind this design is an extra feature you find as an introduction to the pattern.
The knitting kit ‘Morning Glory' includes DesignEtte Botticelli (100% extra fine merino wool), DesignEtte Andrea di Bonaiuto (70 % super kid mohair, 30% silk), a Nordic eco labelled pattern booklet (with 4 crochet and 4 knitting patterns), a leaflet pattern for ‘Morning Glory’, plus a label