Midnight Blues Knitting Kit (Merino wool)
- Midnight Blues' is knitted from one arm to the other, and the seam is on the shoulders
- The yarn is pure wool, natural coloured and nestles beautifully and soft in the transverse ribs
- Suited for average knitters
- Knitted on needles size 3mm
- A classic sweater that opens a variety of possibilities for selecting accessories and style
The knitting kit 'Midnight Blues' includes DesignEtte Naturino, pure wool, naturally dyed, a pattern booklet (with 2 crochet and 7 knitting patterns), and a label. Everything you need to start your knitting project is in the kit from DesignEtte. All DesignEtte's patterns are designed for optimal fit that give you a quality result of your craft project. Knitting level 3 (Intermediate). Needles 3mm. Sizes: XS/S (M/L) XL/XXL. Fits bust width: 71-86 (91-106) 111-127cm. Length: 60.5 (66.5) 73cm. Yarn: 50g≈240m, weight category: Super fine, 4ply. Tension: 32 sts and 38 rows in rib (K4, P4) = 10 x 10cm. Care: We recommend hand wash at 30° C. Do not tumble dry. The designer's storytelling behind this design is an extra feature you find as an introduction to the pattern.
The knitting kit 'Midnight Blues' includes DesignEtte Naturino, pure wool, naturally dyed, a pattern booklet (with 2 crochet and 7 knitting patterns), and a label