- Includes yarn, pattern booklet, a pattern leaflet for 'Artist Cardigan and Beret', buttons, plus a label
- Knitting pattern: level 2 (Easy), needles 4mm
- Tension: 21 sts and 32 rows to 10cm over pleated pattern using 4mm needles
- Yarn: Designate Naturino - Green Line 100% an eco-certified Shetland wool (approx. 275m per 50g)
- Pattern booklet (printed on paper) with Danish Designs - 4 crochet and 4 knitting patterns
The knitting kit 'Artist Cardigan and Beret' includes yarn, a pattern booklet (with 4 crochet and 4 knitting patterns), a pattern leaflet for the style 'Artist Cardigan and Beret', plus a label. Everything you need to start your knitting project is in the kit from DesignEtte. All DesignEtte's patterns are designed to give you that distinct designer look that provides your project with a real quality result. Knitting level 2 (Easy). Needles 4mm. Sizes: S/M[L/XL:2XL/3XL]. Fits bust width: 104[115:130]cm (41[45¼:51¼]in). Length: 58[63:66]cm (22¾[24¾:26]in). Yarn: DesignEtte Naturino - pure fine Merino wool (approx. 175m per 50g) Tension:21 sts and 32 rows to 10cm over Pleated Pattern using 4mm needles. Care: We recommend hand wash at 30° C. Do not tumble dry.