- Includes yarn, pattern booklet, plus a label
- Knitting pattern: Level 1 (Beginner), needle nr. 8mm
- Raw silk 100% in both single and space dyed colour, 1 strand of each of the yarns held together (2 strands all in all)
- Sizes: S/M (M/L) L/XL (XL/XXL). Finished measurements: Bust: 96 (106) 117 (127)cm, length: 68 (68) 70 (72)cm
- Pattern booklet with 2 crochet and 7 knitting patterns'
The knitting kit 'Blue Lagoon' in size M/L includes DesignEtte Hokkaido and DesignEtte Shikoku, 100% raw silk, a pattern booklet (with 2 crochet and 7 knitting patterns) and a label. Everything you need to start your knitting project is in the kit From DesignEtte. All DesignEtte's patterns are designed for optimal fit that give you a quality result of your craft project. Knitting level 1 (Beginners). Needles 8mm. Finished measurements for size: S/M (M/L) L/XL (XL/XXL). Bust width: 96 (106)117 (127)cm. Length: 68 (68) 70 (72)cm. Yarn: 50g≈250m, weight category: Fine, 4ply. Tension: 12 sts and 14 rows with one strand of each spacedyed and single coloured yarn held together = 10 x 10cm. Care: we recommend hand wash at 30° C. Do not tumble dry.. The designer's storytelling behind this design is an extra feature you find as an introduction to the pattern.
The knitting kit 'Blue Lagoon' includes yarn DesignEtte Hokkaido and DesignEtte Shikoku, 100% raw silk), a pattern booklet (with 2 crochet and 7 knitting patterns) and a label